Friends and Followers!
We hope you've enjoyed a fun-filled summer - we've been busy over here! Our many thanks to you all for your continued interest in our business despite our blog hiatus. While we’ve been slacking in blog posts, we’ll make up for with several projects that we’re excited to share with you. Stay tuned for future entries – we can’t possibly give it all away in one post! Our hope is to stay current on the blog by providing updates on recently completed commissioned work, ongoing art endeavors, as well as the impact our company is making on the fight against human trafficking. Please check back with us on a monthly or bi-weekly basis for a fresh entry.
If you have checked out our storefront since reading this post, then you might have noticed we remodeled its format. Here’s what you can expect from the new layout:
- 3 items for sale each month. We will feature three items – some unique, one-of-a-kind objects, while others might be part of a small batch production. Either way, if you want something in our store you’ll probably have to act FAST! These items won’t be there forever and the quantities are definitely limited.
- Each month we will have new items for sale! This is particularly exciting for us as artists, because it means we can let inspiration be our driver as opposed to purchase orders and inventory.
- Look for updates on social media. If you’re not following us on Facebook (Freely Collective, Inc.) or Instagram (@freelycollective) – give us a like and a follow! We’ll update our social media to reflect what items will be showcased that month so that you can get a head start on the crowds ;) We will also announce places we’ll be selling in-person and other home show events.
- We’re still here for your commissioned needs! A big part of our business involves custom work for small businesses, bands, and brides – oh my! If you need a new logo, an invitation suite, or signs for your wedding, we still want to be a part of it. Visit our “Commissions” page for details on requesting work and to view a portfolio from past clients.
*SHOP FEATURES THIS MONTH*
- Peacock Console – Now, this is a statement piece you can actually use! This Mission style console would work great in an entry way or as a sofa table. It’s neutral enough that it could go almost anywhere, but bold enough to start a conversation. This item is for pick-up in Herndon, but any special shipping arrangements can be made at the expense of the buyer.
- Prague Collage – Julie has become masterful in her mixed media projects and this Prague piece is no exception. She somehow manipulates, cuts, tears, and places each piece of paper to build this beautiful city. She’s even been there, so she knows. It measures 12x24in. and is backed on Masonite board. This is a one-of-a-kind piece, people! So get it while it’s still here!
- Jewelry and trinket dishes – Brought to you by our very own Melody. These charming pieces could be used to hold your rings by your bed, spare change on the dresser, or salt in the kitchen! They make great gifts for friends or as hostess gifts. While there are several designs/sizes to choose from, inventory is very limited!
We hope you find this new format user-friendly and fun! Speaking of fun, leave us a comment below with items you’d like to see in our monthly shop – we’d love to hear your ideas!
‘Till next time!
Freely - Sara, Rhyan, Melody, & Julie